30+ years in Health Care and Project Management. Certified Professional Facilitator, and MBTI® Practitioner, specializing in project & meeting design aligned with organizational and strategic vision. Strong leadership development, collaborative team building, group process, strategic visioning, tactical implementation, and consensus-building skills. Internal and consulting roles: Large-scale systems Account Manager, Information Systems Director, Project Manager, Workshop Developer & Trainer, Vendor/Client Liaison, and Writer/Editor.
||Executive Director, Application Services
||Information Services, Loma Linda University Health
Responsible for Epic and interfaced or standalone applications in an integrated delivery services model for a health system comprised of 900+ beds in a teaching medical center, behavioral medicine center, rehabilitation and community hospitals.
||Take Note Facilitation (2005-Present)
||As You Like It (1985-2005)
Project & Meeting Facilitation—facilitation, project design & team building, organizational development & change management. Partial client list:
- LLU Health ICD-10 Transition Program Administration
- LLU Health Epic BCA & Tapestry Implementation & Support
- LLUAHSC Risk Management & HRIS
- Loma Linda University Retail & Services
- EtechSource.com, Inc. for Kaiser Permanente Medical Group & KPIT, Pasadena & Oakland, CA & Denver, CO
- Aetna Health Plans of Southern California & Corporate Workflow Team, Loma Linda, CA & Hartford, CT
- Jerry L. Pettis Memorial VA Hospital
- Interactive System Design
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
||Regional Director of Information Systems
||Adventist Health System West
||Glendale Adventist Medical Center
- Managed transition from CompuCare to in-house Information Systems. Hired, restructured, and developed in-house resources for all IS functions.
Systems & Software
Epic, PeopleSoft, iVOS, David, RIMS
Quicken, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
Affiliations & Publications
International Association of Facilitators (IAF)
Association for Psychological Type International (APTi)
Certified MBTI® Practitioner and Founding Member, LAAPT
Lifetime Member, Girl Scouts of America
Member, Women's Leadership Council, Arrowhead United Way
Make It Happen in Health Care: A Guide for Executive Sponsors (in progress). Let These Hands (2009). Shikataganai (2000).